What is content Management System ( CMS )
Content Management System (CMS) is an application or website that stores the content in a database. The database records the content and provide the facility for editing, formatting, and adding or deleting content. The CMS is used to manage the content such as articles, pictures, videos, blogs, or other multimedia content.
In the past, web sites used to maintain static content. These web sites did not have any capability to edit or update content. Static web sites are now becoming a thing of the past. Nowadays, CMS is the most effective way to maintain the content on the website.
The CMS allows to add and edit the content with the help of some CMS tools. The CMS tools are the web-based software that allows the users to create and manage the content. These tools can be used to design a web site by adding the content, images, text, and videos.
CMS software is the powerful tool that helps in creating the web site that will attract the visitors and makes the business grow. The CMS software helps the business to manage the content such as text, images, videos, blogs, and other media content.
CMS software available in the market?
There are countless cms software available in the market . Some of them are
1. drupal : drupal is a php based content management system and is used to manage, organize, display and manipulate content.
2. wordpress : WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components. It is based on PHP
3. joomla : Joomla is a free and open-source Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP. It is released under the GNU/GPL and can be used by anyone, for free. Its goal is to offer a content management system for use on web sites that are not necessarily web servers.
4. magento : Magento is a fully open-source eCommerce platform that is currently the best eCommerce platform in the market. It is designed to be a platform that is flexible, scalable, and easy to use. The main aim of Magento is to help its users to sell and promote their products on the internet and therefore increase their profit.
5. prestashop : Prestashop is a powerful e-commerce solution which provides a range of powerful features and plugins. It is very easy to install and use, with a very user-friendly interface. It is the perfect solution for any e-commerce business. It is easy to set up and use. The best part is that you don't have to be a programmer.
6. oscommerce : The purpose of oscommerce is to provide a complete web based e-commerce solution for your small business. It is easy to install and configure. oscommerce can be easily configured to suit the needs of your business. oscommerce is Open Source software and it is free to download and install.
7. shopify : Shopify is a cloud-based ecommerce platform that makes it easy for online retailers to sell physical or digital products to their customers. Shopify is the first ecommerce platform that also enables merchants to sell in multiple currencies, from the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, UK, and Japan, among others. Shopify offers a free trial and a 30-day free trial.
How a software development company can help?
Our developers work in different ways to make your CMS development more efficient.
#1. Decide the CMS to be used
Before starting the project, you need to decide which CMS to be used. Our expert developers will guide you to choose the right CMS.
#2. Installation of the CMS
We install the CMS on your server and configure it as per your requirement.
#3. Setup the CMS
We will configure the CMS as per your requirements.
#4. Theme customization
Our developers customize the theme as per your requirement.
#5. Plugin development
Our developers develop plugins as per your requirement.
We integrate your eCommerce website with the CMS.
We test the CMS before delivering it to you.
We provide 6 months support after delivering the project.
We provide CMS development services across the globe. If you want to hire dedicated developers or team for CMS development, then you can contact our sales team.